truth be told...

lunes, septiembre 26, 2005

Unintentional comedy

i was going thru the profile section of this blog and it asks for your favorite movies. this is always a lame question, one that no one can really answer because after you put in one movie, you remember one that you liked even more, and this process becomes endless, well, not endless, but obnoxious. so i decided to only put in movies that i remember liking as a kid with an imagination when i used to rule the streets with my brother and friends on our bikes or flying our tree (yes, our tree was a space ship or whatever we wanted it to be) or just making up adventures and gadgets (see krull, his throwing star was the bomb, but i still don't know how he caught that thing). so if you want to check out any of those movies, they are all unbelievable, terrible, downright awful, but somehow made especially for me and my friends at that point in our lives. well, the reason i'm writing this blog is because the last one that i list there has a scene so downright awful, so full of unintentional comedy at the end of it, that as a nine-year-old i laughed everytime i saw it (even though i imagined my friends cheering me on to do something unbelievable). these are the movies that you love as a kid because if you were given the money as a nine-year-old, this is what you would make. if you haven't checked the links that my brother put on the comments section, you need to. attached is a picture of the final scene, this should be enough to get you to check out the review, i couldn't read thru the whole thing becasue i was laughing too hard and i couldn't see through my own tears. truly amazing cinema. i miss those days when i could watch this sort of crap and not feel embarrassed for myself.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:15 a. m., Blogger Eric Wakeling said…

    That movie looks so horrible I can't even imagine. Although I must say that one of my favorite movies ever is Clash of the Titans. Quality flick!

     
  • At 7:20 p. m., Blogger Andy said…

    clash of the titans scared me

     
  • At 1:20 p. m., Blogger benji said…

    harry hamlin, quite the speciman no? and that Kraken thing...awesome. reminds me of the sinbad movies (with the claymation not the star of Houseguest).

     

Publicar un comentario

<< Home